Thursday, October 21, 2010

A date has been set!

Well, it looks like we will be checking into the hospital this Sunday night for a scheduled induction.  My doctor thinks it is the best option since I would still like to try for a regular delivery.  It seems that I have a narrow cervix and Miss Hadleigh has yet to drop.  Let's hope she isn't too big and I'm able to have her without a c-section.  I have started to prepare myself that it might have to be an option, but I'm staying optimistic that we can forgo that.  If all goes well we hope to be meeting Miss Hadleigh Ann Monday the 25th!!
We had a Dr apt on Tuesday and I am 1/2 cm dilated.  Last week I had not progressed at all, so let's hope that things start moving along more in the next couple days!
I am spending the week cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning!!  I started maternity leave yesterday so I could get some last minute things done around the house.  I'm trying to think of a great place for Ryan and I to go for my LAST MEAL....any ideas??  Looking forward to spending some quality time with the hubby and pups this weekend :)
We will keep everyone updated :) 

1 comment:

  1. We will be thinking and praying for you. Hope all goes well and hopefully without a c-section.

    ReplyDelete