Thursday, September 23, 2010

35 week check-up!


Well, we had our 35 week check up on Monday and everything looked great with our little one.  She is a little over 5 lbs now...right on track :)  When we had the ultrasound the tech kept repeating "Wow she sure does have a ton of hair" / "Look at all that hair!!" / "Be sure to pack a brush for her in your bag."  You can see in the picture above :)  I think it is cute and so amazing that she has this much hair already.  Ryan on the otherhand is a little freaked out and isn't quite sure what to make of it all.  My hair was dark brown when I was born and Ryan's was blonde...so I'm curious as to what our little Hadleigh will have.  Ryan is also obsessed with the size of our little girl's head.  I find his thoughts on the whole thing hilarious.  We had a dr appt a few weeks back and her head size was in the 40th percentile.  Ryan seems worried now that her head is just toooooo small and often refers to her lovingly as "peanut head."  I remind him often that I'm just fine with her head being a little small since I will be delivering her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment