Saturday, September 18, 2010

Grandma's help out in the Nursery!

This summer the grandma's were a huge help in getting Hadleigh's room together. Mom and I went shopping for fabric at High Fashion.  We had so much fun finding the fabric for the curtains, bed skirt, and bumper.  We went a little wild with the colors...but I think it all comes together great!
Then my mom came out and helped me paint the room.  We decided to stencil one wall and I absolutely love it!!
A few weeks later Ryan's mom came into town and made the curtains and bed skirt for the crib.  They turned out amazing!!  Hadleigh is so lucky to have such artistic grandma's :)  Here are a few pictures of the nursery.  Hopefully we will have the finishing touches done within the next few weeks.  We ordered the rocker and chandelier....so hopefully that will be in soon :)


Mom stenciling...


Close up





bed skirt fabric and curtain fabric


bed skirt


Curtains





crib bumper fabric





2 comments:

  1. So awesome Brooke!!!!! I want to live in that room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you started a blog. It's really the only way I keep up with people...The room looks great!

    ReplyDelete